Version 10.2023 available for Qlik Sense
Introducing the Enhanced Events Filter: Revolutionizing BPMN Model Filtering
In the realm of process analysis, deviation detection, and compliance assurance, equipping yourself with the right tools is essential. We are excited to present the revamped Events Filter by process.science, now equipped with an innovative BPMN model filtering feature. This upgraded version, meticulously crafted to cater to your process monitoring and compliance assessment requirements, offers cutting-edge filtering capabilities built upon BPMN modeling principles.
Building a Process Flow with Ease
Creating a process flow has never been more intuitive. Here's how:
- Drag and Drop: Simply drag your desired activities from the activity list and place them onto your diagram.
- Use Activities Repeatedly: Don't restrict yourself to using an activity just once. Feel free to replicate any activity as needed.
- Easy Removal: Should you need to eliminate an activity from your flow, a handy 'X' on the top right corner of the activity is all you need to click.
SEQUENCE and BRANCHING: Unleash the Power of Flexibility
- Linear Sequencing: To create a straightforward flow, simply place your chosen activity between two pre-existing ones, and voila!
- Building a Branch: Want to branch out? Just drop your activity on an existing one. By doing so, you initiate a branch. What's more, you can even alter the type of branch by just right-clicking on it.
- Alternative: Here, activities from either of the two branches must be completed before moving on to subsequent steps. The sequence of these branches? It doesn't matter.
- Parallel Alternative: In this setting, every activity from both branches needs to be finished prior to undertaking the following activities. Again, branch sequence is of no consequence.
Defining the Activity Sequence
Activities can have various relationships with those that follow. They can either:
- Be directly followed by the subsequent activity.
- Eventually be followed by it.
- Not be immediately succeeded by the next activity.
- Not ever be followed by the subsequent activity.
For a comprehensive explanation and visual representation, do check out our detailed table within the documentation.
In essence, the revamped Events Filter is designed to offer enhanced clarity, versatility, and accuracy in process flow mapping and analysis. Dive into the world of BPMN modeling with our tool and ensure that your processes are compliant and efficient. As always, we at process.science are committed to bringing you the very best in process management solutions. Happy modeling!